- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness – I am really looking forward to reading this one, it looks completely different to what I’m used to.
- The sitting swing : finding wisdom to know the difference by Irene Watson – Yet another one I’m looking forward to as I’m enjoying memoirs at the moment.
- Sugar-Baby Bridge by Brett Edward Stout – This is another that looks outside my normal reading.
- Paying for It by Tony Black – Of the crime genre that I’m used to.
- Losing You by Patricia Debney – Reading this at the moment!
- Brainswitch out of Depression: Break the Cycle of Despair by A. B. Curtiss – Reading this at the moment too – it’s an interesting take on removing depression from your life: it reminds me of the old trick of counting sheep to get to sleep; which works well for some. I can certainly see that it has merit.
So alll in all quite a mixed bag and I’m thoroughly looking forward to reading more this week as over the last week I’ve had various reasons why I haven’t been able.